回答下列问题。(Answer the following questions.)
96. What number should replace the question mark?
21, 20, 18, 15, 11, ?
97. Have a look at these strange watches. By cracking the logic which connects them you should be able to work out what time should be shown on the face of the fifth watch.
98. Spell out a 7-letter word by using each letter only once.
99. Four girls have a basket with four apples in it. How can you divide the apples so that each girl gets a whole apple and one still remains in the basket?
100. What is that which has a mouth, but never speaks, and a bed, but never sleeps in it?
96. 6 97. The hours move back 3, 4, 5, and 6 hours. The minutes move forward 4, 8, 16, and 32 minutes. The seconds move back 1, 2, 3, and 4 seconds. The time on the fifth watch should be 21.14.51. 98. example 99. Give three girls an apple each, and give the fourth girl her apple in the basket. 100. A river.