86. Oliver Twist the hero of the story he was an orphan.
87. The pen is missing for I can’t find it everywhere.
88. The writing of the report spent me two evenings.
89. I shall lend the money to who comes first.
90. He is by far the clever student in our class.
91. He enjoyed nothing but listen to music.
92. People in the US drink more coffee than people in any country.
93. Filling with many people the room is crowded.
94. At the interview there are many people who wait to interviewed for jobs.
95. Thinking he happened to have no work to do and he came back home.
86.he 去掉 87. everywhere—anywhere 88 spent—took 89 who—whoever
90 clever—cleverest 91 but 后加
to 92 any 后加 other 93 Filling—Filled
94 to 后加 be 95 and 去掉